Abolish chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) as a threat to the life and health of patients.
We are capitalizing on existing research and technology and developing our own strategies which are leading to the development of new tools for the control and cure of CLL.
Specifically, we are:
- Identifying new diagnostic, monitoring and therapeutic opportunities in CLL and related disorders.
- Creating an environment that accelerates the development of effective techniques for diagnosis, monitoring and treatment of CLL and related disorders.
- Offering direct financial support for clinical and laboratory researchers with promising ideas.
- Offering mentorship and advice in drug development and facilitating commercialization of effective techniques and agents.
- Encouraging collaborative research to support innovative thinking and synergistic approaches.